May 01, 2016

STAMPlorations CASEplorations May

Hey there, CASEplorations fans!  It's May 1st and that means we are CASEing a new card artist! Hard to believe that its May already.  Where does the time go?  Anyway, this month we have another amazing card maker, and all round wonderful person, to CASE.  It's our very own STAMPlorations leader, Shery!  We are CASEing such a great card and it's appropriate with Mother's Day fast approaching.  Check it out....


Awesome, isn't it?  I had to channel my inner Shery to create my card and I enjoyed every minute!  This is what I came up with...

(All stamps by STAMPlorations)

I took my sunflower stamp (Bloom Sketches set) and stamped it first with Mustard Seed Distress ink then Victorian Velvet Distress ink.  I spritzed some water over top to make the ink bleed a bit, although it's hard to tell in the photo.  I stamped the sentiment (Sentiment Builders: Happy set) in black Versamark ink.  Lastly, I used my round corner punch on the bottom corners of the card.  A fun one layer card just like Shery's. :-)

I hope you'll pop on over to the blog and see what the other DT ladies have come up with too.  Outstanding projects, once again!

Have a fabulous day and thanks for dropping by!

I'd like to link up to the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - anything goes
Addicted to Stamps and More - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Kim you made a lovely CASE ing card from Shery Russ
    love the soft color on your card and I have that stamp too yaay..beautifully made Kim
    will try to CASE ing yours hehe LOL
    Many thanks for playing along with us this week at ATSM
    hugs
    Monika (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome use of the flower image to capture Shery's card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the artsy look to the CASE card. Fun colours and fabulous take on Shery's card...thank you for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Kim! wow, the background is gorgeous...the flowers are stunning! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!